Safe Start GuidelinesSafety Protocols for COVID-19
Please carefully read all safety protocols for COVID-19 we have instituted at Counterforce Taekwondo. These will be in effect immediately. We are acutely aware of the situation and are taking a proactive approach to help minimize potential spread within our Dojang. We will continue to add to our procedures for the safety of our students, families, staff and community. Here are some measures we are taking as a staff:
- For the safety of your child and other students, if your child/student has a fever, is coughing or sneezing, please stay home.
- Students are strongly encouraged to wear masks during their classes
- Our mats are sanitized daily with commercial grade disinfectant.
- Our counters and door handles are sanitized daily with anti-bacterial cleaner.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for students, parents, and siblings by the front entrance and other sanitizing stations throughout the dojang.
- Our staff will wipe down ALL training equipment daily with disinfectant wipes.
- All our classes are 30 minutes in duration with a 30 minute break to allow students to enter and exit our building without congestion.
- We are now encouraging parents to drop children off rather than watch class to minimize the number of people in the building at one time. We will also stream the class live via ZOOM so that you can watch and/or participate from home.
- Our new schedule begins 06/08 updated schedule is available via FB and our other media platforms.
- For additional questions re: our schedule and/or classes please feel free to call us at 206-487-1987 or send us a message via facebook or email at CFburien@gmail.com.
Thank you for your continued support during these interesting times. We are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you on the mats here soon.
Classes Available In Person or via Zoom
It is our goal at Counterforce Taekwondo to assist in the development of responsible, independent, confident, self-sufficient and productive individuals through quality Taekwondo instruction.